Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q How does menopause affect migraines in women who had a hysterectomy?
- Q How can I relieve vaginal dryness caused by menopause?
- Q What can I do to reduce insomnia during menopause?
- Q Why am I having trouble with my memory during menopause?
- Q Why is it difficult to stay asleep during menopause?
- Q What causes vaginal dryness in menopause?