Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?
- Q Is menopause the beginning of the end of life for women?
- Q Can menopause affect my bladder?
- Q How does menopause affect oral health in women?
- Q Why is it difficult to stay asleep during menopause?
- Q Can menopause cause sleep problems?