Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q How can I improve bladder control during menopause?
- Q Is overactive bladder a natural part of menopause?
- Q Is menopause the beginning of the end of life for women?
- Q Why is it difficult to fall asleep during perimenopause?
- Q Why does menopause affect bladder problems?
- Q What happens to my cholesterol levels after menopause?