Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q Is overactive bladder a natural part of menopause?
- Q How can I relieve vaginal dryness caused by menopause?
- Q What should I ask my doctor about my menopausal insomnia?
- Q What can my doctor do to help my bladder control issues during menopause?
- Q Why do I feel tense and irritable during menopause?
- Q Can menopause affect my bladder?