Women often experience a lack of breast fullness because of changing hormone levels due to menopause. Sometimes it isn't as noticeable as smaller breasts, but simply as a loss of fullness. Talk to your doctor about any significant bodily changes, so together you can monitor changes.
- Q Can menopause cause sleep problems?
- Q What should I ask my doctor about my menopausal insomnia?
- Q How do perimenopause and menopause affect sleep quality?
- Q Can menopause cause heart palpitations?
- Q How can menopause affect my relationship status?
- Q What can I do to reduce insomnia during menopause?