Why do I have a belly pouch from menopause?

There's a hormone that is involved in the formation of a belly pouch during menopause.

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz why you have a belly pouch from menopause.

Continue Learning about Menopause

Does Menopause Make You Fat?
Does Menopause Make You Fat?
Everyone dreads the midlife spread, but is it inevitable—and is it due to menopause? "There's no strong data to show that weight gain is related to m...
What questions should I ask my doctor about menopause?
Review the following questions about menopause so you're prepared to discuss this important heal...
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause5 Ways to Lose Weight During Menopause
Even though your body is changing, there are proven ways to drop those unwanted pounds.
What Can I Do to Relieve Hot Flashes?
What Can I Do to Relieve Hot Flashes?