Can massage relieve menopause symptoms?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Massage can have a significant effect on menopause symptoms, says integrative medicine specialist Dr. Robin Miller, but it'll take more than a shoulder squeeze to cool those hot flashes. Watch this video to learn what kind of rubdown will relieve  menopause symptoms.

Continue Learning about Menopause Symptoms

One Veggie That May Ease Menopause Symptoms
In Sex and the City 2, Samantha announces she’s “leading the way through the menopause maze with my vitamins, my bioidentical estrogen cream, progeste...
How important is it to keep track of menopausal symptoms?
Only you can monitor your monthly cycle and keep track of changes. By writing down this information,...
How do I know if I'm experiencing menopause?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Until you have gone an entire 12 months without a period, you are not officially in menopause, but m...
What Are the Signs of Midlife Puberty or Menopause?