Is there a cure for Meniere's disease?

Meniere's disease cannot be cured at this time. However, sometimes it does go away on its own. Treatment for the disease usually centers on relieving its symptoms and the inner ear fluid imbalance that causes them.

Continue Learning about Meniere's Treatment

Are there alternative treatments for Meniere's disease?
Alternative therapies such as hypnosis and acupuncture are not widely recommended for Meniere's dise...
How do medications treat Meniere's disease?
Medicines cannot cure Meniere's disease, but they may relieve the symptoms. Diuretics may be used to...
How can surgery treat Meniere's disease?
Surgery cannot cure Meniere's disease. However, if the vertigo and dizziness that accompanies the di...
Should I talk to my doctor about my Meniere's disease symptoms?
The symptoms of Meniere's disease (such as vertigo, deafness, or noise in the ears) can mimic those ...