Should I make lifestyle changes if I have Meniere's disease?

Changing your lifestyle may help you control the symptoms of Meniere's disease. Cutting out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG may help, as all can aggravate this inner ear problem. Some people get relief by controlling their salt intake and their stress.

Continue Learning about Meniere's Disease

Is Meniere's disease an ear disorder?
Meniere's disease is an ear disorder. It causes sometimes disabling symptoms such as extreme vertigo...
How is Meniere's disease linked to vertigo and dizziness?
Meniere's disease is an inner ear condition that happens when changes in the amount of fluid in the ...
What is Meniere's disease?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Meniere's disease (a disorder of the inner ear that causes episodes of vertigo, ringing in the e...
Are labyrinthitis and Meniere's disease related?
Labyrinthitis and Meniere's disease have similarities but are different disorders. Both are conditio...