Is there a cure for forgetfulness?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Just because you are forgetful does not mean have a memory problem or Alzheimer's disease. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses what simple exercises you can do to improve your mental sharpness.

Continue Learning about Memory Loss

As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
Ever forget why you went into a room or step out of the shower with shampoo/conditioner still in your hair? Whether you call it a brain fart or a seni...
What causes memory loss in old age?
Memory loss in old age often comes from Alzheimer's disease in combination with other forms of demen...
How can I help someone who has memory loss?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
A few ways you can help someone who has memory loss include: Encourage correct choices. If a love...
Is There a Brain Exercise I Can Do That Will Improve My Memory?