Is there a cure for forgetfulness?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Just because you are forgetful does not mean have a memory problem or Alzheimer's disease. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses what simple exercises you can do to improve your mental sharpness.

Continue Learning about Memory Loss

As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
Ever forget why you went into a room or step out of the shower with shampoo/conditioner still in your hair? Whether you call it a brain fart or a seni...
How can someone with memory problems remember how to set the table?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
To help you set the table correctly, remember that "left" has four letters and so does "fork." "...
How can I improve my ability to do laundry if I have memory difficulties?
Post laundry care instructions near your washer and dryer. Tack an index card to a bulletin boar...
Improve Memory with Celery
Improve Memory with Celery