Q

Memory Loss

How can I keep track of important medical information?

• There are many free and paid apps available that can help you keep track of important medical information. A secure app that can save your medication list, allergies, past medical and surgical history and the names of your doctors would definitely be a great help if you go to emergency room or to a new doctor's visit.
  • A , Neurology, answered
    Create a personal health history. Remember important medical information by creating a binder where you keep a record of medical problems, medications, immunizations, allergies, dates of past hospitalizations and procedures, family medical history and more. Also keep copies of insurance information and legal documents such as Power of Attorney and Advance Medical Directives.

Find out more about this book:

Memory Tips Making Life Easier
    Buy book
This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.
How can I keep track of my doctors and medications?