What should I avoid while taking melatonin?

Until you know how you will react to melatonin, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery.

Additionally, certain medications may increase your risk for complications associated with melatonin. Many common drugs have the potential of interacting with melatonin. Before taking this or any other medication, talk to your doctor about possible interactions associated with your dosage of melatonin.

Continue Learning about Melatonin

What are melatonin supplements?
Carol Ash, DOCarol Ash, DO
Melatonin is a natural hormone the body produces that helps you fall asleep by preparing your body f...
Will melatonin help me sleep as a teen?
Melatonin is safe and will help you sleep. In this video, Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz explain how and ...
Are There Any Regulations for the Use of Melatonin?
How Can I Boost My Melatonin Levels Naturally?