What should I avoid while taking melatonin?

Until you know how you will react to melatonin, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery.

Additionally, certain medications may increase your risk for complications associated with melatonin. Many common drugs have the potential of interacting with melatonin. Before taking this or any other medication, talk to your doctor about possible interactions associated with your dosage of melatonin.

Continue Learning about Melatonin

Will melatonin help me sleep as a teen?
Melatonin is safe and will help you sleep. In this video, Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz explain how and ...
What is melatonin used to treat?
As a supplement, melatonin has been used to treat insomnia; to aid in withdrawal from the use of ben...
How Can Melatonin Help Me Sleep Better?
How Can Melatonin Help Me Sleep Better?
To Sleep Better, Turn on the Light
To Sleep Better, Turn on the Light