How can I reduce my risk for my melanoma coming back?

In a head-to-toe journey in cancer prevention, Dr. Oz and Liz Tanzi discuss how to stay melanoma-free, providing tips on sun exposure in this video.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
People get moles removed for a handful of reasons. Sometimes it’s purely cosmetic, other times it’s because the mole shows signs of potential skin can...
Can I develop melanoma on parts of my body that do not get sun?
While it's most common for melanomas to develop on areas of skin that are exposed to the sun, it's p...
What are the symptoms of melanoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Symptoms of melanoma are growths on the skin. These growths usually appear as a change in a mole tha...
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?