How do I manage my melanoma on a daily basis?

If you have been diagnosed with melanoma, it's very important to follow treatment advice from your doctors. Once you've been treated, you must follow up frequently with your doctor to make sure the melanoma hasn't come back or spread. It's also important to continue doing self-checks for any changes in moles or new skin growths. It's especially important to protect your skin if you've had melanoma, so be sure to limit sun exposure and protect any exposed skin with strong sunscreen and long-sleeved clothing.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

Know Before You Go: Skin Biopsy
Know Before You Go: Skin Biopsy
More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year than all other cancers combined. But despite being so common, it’s also the most treatable cancer...
What are the treatment options for stage 4 melanoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment for stage 4 melanoma is usually more aggressive than earlier stages, because the cancer ha...
Why is melanoma the most common form of cancer in young adults?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Melanoma is the most common form of cancer in people aged 25 to 29 and second (to Hodgkin's lymphoma...
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?