How do I manage my melanoma on a daily basis?

If you have been diagnosed with melanoma, it's very important to follow treatment advice from your doctors. Once you've been treated, you must follow up frequently with your doctor to make sure the melanoma hasn't come back or spread. It's also important to continue doing self-checks for any changes in moles or new skin growths. It's especially important to protect your skin if you've had melanoma, so be sure to limit sun exposure and protect any exposed skin with strong sunscreen and long-sleeved clothing.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

What is amelanotic melanoma?
Dr. Stuart A. Linder, MDDr. Stuart A. Linder, MD
Amelanotic melanoma often appears as a lesion without color, irregular borders, and a small amount o...
What are the treatment options for stage 4 melanoma?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment for stage 4 melanoma is usually more aggressive than earlier stages, because the cancer ha...
Can Taking Antioxidant Vitamins Be a Problem If I Have Melanoma?
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?