How should I moisturize my skin if I have melanoma?

Melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer, is very curable when caught early. If you believe you may have symptoms of melanoma, it's extremely important that you get an accurate diagnosis as soon as possible.

Once your doctor has established a treatment plan for you, he or she can recommend what moisturizers will complement your treatment and recovery.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

How common is melanoma?
Jenny C. Hu, MDJenny C. Hu, MD
About one American dies of melanoma almost every hour, and one in 69 people will be diagnosed with t...
Where does melanoma occur?
Peter C. Fisher, MDPeter C. Fisher, MD
The most deadly form of skin cancer is melanoma. In men, it is seen most commonly on the belly (abdo...
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?
Can Drinking Coffee Prevent Melanoma?