How should I moisturize my skin if I have melanoma?

Melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer, is very curable when caught early. If you believe you may have symptoms of melanoma, it's extremely important that you get an accurate diagnosis as soon as possible.

Once your doctor has established a treatment plan for you, he or she can recommend what moisturizers will complement your treatment and recovery.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

What You Need to Know About Skin Cancer
What You Need to Know About Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States and the most treatable, if caught early. There are several types of skin cancer. We...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with melanoma?
If you are caring for someone with melanoma, it is very important to help that person follow medical...
What are the symptoms of melanoma?
Symptoms of melanoma are growths on the skin. These growths usually appear as a change in a mole tha...
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?