How does melanoma spread?

The ability of a melanoma to spread is dependent on a number of factors, some of which we know and some we don't know. In general, the later the stage, the greater the risk of metastasis.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

Ask the Expert: Breaking Down SPF
Ask the Expert: Breaking Down SPF
We all know that wearing sunscreen is one of the best ways to protect ourselves from skin cancer, especially if we’re headed out for a long day in the...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with melanoma?
If you are caring for someone with melanoma, it is very important to help that person follow medical...
How common is melanoma?
More than 53,000 people are diagnosed with melanoma every year in the United States. The number of n...
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?