How should I cleanse my skin if I have melanoma?

Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. The good news is that it is very curable when caught early. If you are concerned that you or someone you love has symptoms of melanoma, it is important to get an accurate diagnosis and begin treatment right away.

Your dermatologist will be able to come up with skin cleansing recommendations to go along with your treatment plan.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

Does Where You Live Affect Your Melanoma Risk?
Worried about skin cancer? If you’re debating whether to wear a hat or apply sunscreen before heading outside—go ahead and do it. A 2020 study in the ...
What is melanoma?
Dr. Arthur W. Perry, MDDr. Arthur W. Perry, MD
Melanomas are the most ominous type of skin cancer. They can grow spontaneously or can arise from mo...
What are my chances of surviving melanoma?
Dr. Jill K. Onesti, MDDr. Jill K. Onesti, MD
The chance of surviving melanoma depends on how early the melanoma is discovered. Thin melanomas, ty...
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?
How Can I Avoid Melanoma?