How should I cleanse my skin if I have melanoma?

Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. The good news is that it is very curable when caught early. If you are concerned that you or someone you love has symptoms of melanoma, it is important to get an accurate diagnosis and begin treatment right away.

Your dermatologist will be able to come up with skin cleansing recommendations to go along with your treatment plan.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

Will melanoma surgery leave a scar?
Jill Onesti, MDJill Onesti, MD
Melanoma surgery does leave a scar. Treatment of the original lesion on the skin consists of a "wide...
What is the survival rate for melanoma of the foot?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
Since melanoma of the foot is usually noticed late by patients, and more likely to be misdiagnos...
Can Taking Antioxidant Vitamins Be a Problem If I Have Melanoma?
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?