How should I cleanse my skin if I have melanoma?

Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. The good news is that it is very curable when caught early. If you are concerned that you or someone you love has symptoms of melanoma, it is important to get an accurate diagnosis and begin treatment right away.

Your dermatologist will be able to come up with skin cleansing recommendations to go along with your treatment plan.

Continue Learning about Melanoma

3 Myths About Sunshine
3 Myths About Sunshine
Sunlight has a profound effect on our bodies, skin and even our mood. And while there's no shortage of information on how to stay safe in the sun, som...
How are melanoma cells different from other cancer cells?
Philip A. Friedlander, MDPhilip A. Friedlander, MD
Melanoma cells can be hard to eradicate—and even after successful treatment, risk of recurrence rema...
Where does melanoma occur?
Jenny C. Hu, MDJenny C. Hu, MD
Men tend to get melanomas on the trunk, back and chest areas. Women tend to get melanomas on the leg...
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?
Is There a Vaccine to Prevent Melanoma?