Alternative treatments can't cure stage 4 melanoma, but there are some alternative options that may help reduce your symptoms. Some people recommend following a strict diet with vitamin supplements, including beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Others find certain relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation very beneficial. Other alternative treatments for people with stage 4 melanoma may include massage, exercise, and prayer.
- Q How do I manage my stage 4 melanoma on a daily basis?
- Q What should I ask my oncologist about stage IV melanoma?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my stage 4 melanoma symptoms?
- Q Can stage 4 melanoma be prevented?
- Q What is stage 4 melanoma?
- Q Is stage 4 melanoma serious?