How do I manage my medullary thyroid cancer on a daily basis?

Living with medullary thyroid cancer can be stressful. Ask your doctor to help you get as much information you can about the disease. Keeping your body healthy is important and getting enough exercise, rest, and healthy foods is critical, especially after surgery. Keeping your mind healthy is also crucial. Joining a support group for other people with medullary thyroid cancer may help.

Continue Learning about Medullary Thyroid Cancer

Are there alternative treatments for medullary thyroid cancer?
Because this form of cancer is so aggressive and the prognosis fairly poor, there are no currently k...
What increases my risk for medullary thyroid cancer?
The risk factors for developing medullary thyroid cancer are few and specific. People who have a gen...
What causes medullary thyroid cancer?
The cause of medullary thyroid cancer is currently not known. Most cases are called sporadic, which ...
What are the symptoms of medullary thyroid cancer?
The symptoms of medullary thyroid include pain in the neck when swallowing and a visible or easily d...