How do I manage my medullary thyroid cancer on a daily basis?

Living with medullary thyroid cancer can be stressful. Ask your doctor to help you get as much information you can about the disease. Keeping your body healthy is important and getting enough exercise, rest, and healthy foods is critical, especially after surgery. Keeping your mind healthy is also crucial. Joining a support group for other people with medullary thyroid cancer may help.

Continue Learning about Medullary Thyroid Cancer

How do I care for someone with medullary thyroid cancer?
Caring for someone with medullary thyroid cancer depends on what stage they are in the illness. Peop...
How does medullary thyroid cancer affect the body?
Medullary thyroid cancer begins affecting the body in the neck. That's where the tumor originates, g...
What are the symptoms of medullary thyroid cancer?
James Lee, MDJames Lee, MD
Most medullary thyroid cancers do not cause symptoms (i.e. they are asymptomatic). In fact, many pat...
What should I ask my doctor after a diagnosis of medullary thyroid cancer?
After a diagnosis of medullary thyroid cancer, there are many questions you can ask your doctor. It ...