When and where can I practice meditation?

Meditation is not just relaxing; it's great for your health. In this video, holistic health expert and Dr. Oz Show guest Deepak Chopra, MD, talks about the best places and conditions for meditating.

Continue Learning about Meditation

Find Your True Self Through Silence
Find Your True Self Through Silence
Have you ever spent time with someone you love and just shared the silence of the moment together? Not that uncomfortable silence where someone is ang...
Why do some people become anxious when they first learn to meditate?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Working with people with mental health problems such as anxiety and depression, I occasionally have ...
What are the different brain wave states?
Deborah Serani, PsyDDeborah Serani, PsyD
There are four brain wave states that take our mind to different places. First is Beta Wave, whe...
2 Tips to Relieve Chronic Pain Without Drugs