How can I interpret the results of my self-scanning?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The interpretation of your scanning results is a two-part process. First, you establish your energetic baseline, the general size and strength of your entire aura at a particular time, which provides a general indication of your overall energy level and well-being. Next, you establish your chakral baseline, the size and strength of individual chakras, which gives you a sense of some specific indicators of your health and well-being.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation

Try This Meditation Technique to Foster Lovingkindness
Updated on February 9, 2021 at 11:15am EST. When individuals and communities are going through difficult times, connecting to others from your heart ...
How can I learn mindfulness?
Ronald SiegelRonald Siegel
Mindfulness (awareness and acceptance of your present experience) can be cultivated through mindfuln...
How can meditation help me?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Spend time in meditation or contemplation. Relationship involves dialogue, not monologue, so you nee...
Dr. Michael Breus's Guided Imagery Meditation