How can I interpret the results of my self-scanning?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The interpretation of your scanning results is a two-part process. First, you establish your energetic baseline, the general size and strength of your entire aura at a particular time, which provides a general indication of your overall energy level and well-being. Next, you establish your chakral baseline, the size and strength of individual chakras, which gives you a sense of some specific indicators of your health and well-being.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation

Meditate Your Way to Becoming a Better Athlete
After taking over as head coach of the Chicago Bulls in 1989, Phil Jackson introduced mindful meditation to the team. They won six NBA Championships a...
How do I meditate?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
The steps of meditation are as follows:Assume a comfortable position and close your eyes.Take a few ...
What are the benefits of meditation?
Andy PuddicombeAndy Puddicombe
Meditation is very helpful for dealing with a wide spectrum of health issues, from reducing blood pr...
What Can I Do to Promote Feelings of Zen?