What should a scanning checklist contain?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The points on the scanning checklist include:

1. Place your tongue on your palate.
  2. Perform a few cycles of pranic breathing.
  3. Tap your heart chakra several times with any two fingers of your scanning hand.
  4. At minimum, do Hand Sensitivity Exercise 1. You can do Hand Sensitivity Exercise 2 if you have the time or just want to increase your sensitivity even more.
  5. Keep your fingers, hand, wrist, and arm relaxed; keep your armpit open.
  6. Look briefly at your scanning target to establish your intent to scan.
  7. Breathe slowly and deeply as you scan.
  8. Keep your awareness on the palm chakra of the scanning hand. Look at your target first, but as you scan keep your awareness on the palm chakra of the scanning hand. Your concentration level should be about the same level you use in reading a book. Remember, in scanning, you are feeling the flow of energy rather than seeing it. Keeping your awareness on the scanning hand emphasizes feeling rather than seeing the energy.
  9. Keep your eyes open or closed, whichever helps you to sustain your focus better.
  10. Keep a positive, open-minded attitude. Doubts, fears, and apprehensions inhibit your ability to sense subtle energy.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How can I learn meditation?
Many people find the idea of meditation to be daunting. They think they do not have the time, saying...
How can I stop my mind from wandering during meditation?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
There are many different types of meditation;one of the most important things to remember in any med...
What should I know before practicing direct-clearing exercises?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Here are few notes on practicing the self-awareness and higher-level thinking exercises:-The right l...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?