What is general scanning?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

In general scanning, you scanned the aura for two characteristics: depth and strength. You scan chakras for three characteristics: depth, strength, and width. Chakras can be deep and strong but narrow, or shallow and weak but wide. You scan chakras for width in order to get a complete picture of their energy.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

What should a scanning checklist contain?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The points on the scanning checklist include:Place your tongue on your palate.Perform a few cycles o...
How can I practice mindfulness meditation?
Diana WinstonDiana Winston
The simplest way to practice mindfulness meditation is to find a relatively quiet place and time in ...
How do I achieve stillness through meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Stillness is an inner state brought about by becoming aware of the space between your thoughts and f...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?