How do I perform a dissociation meditation?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

To perform dissociation medication:

1. Sit down in a darkened room, close your eyes, and go through your physical relaxation routine. Perform seven cycles of pranic breathing. Be aware of your whole body.
  2. Put your attention on your feet and legs for several seconds. Continue pranic breathing, and then see and feel them disappear.
  3. Put your attention on your waist, chest, and torso for several seconds. Continue pranic breathing, and then see and feel them disappear.
  4. Put your attention on your hands and arms for several seconds. Continue pranic breathing, and then see and feel them disappear.
  5. Put your attention on your head for several seconds. Continue pranic breathing, and then see and feel your head disappear.
  6. Perform several cycles of pranic breathing as you are aware of your body “not being there.”
  7. Silently say, “I am not the body; I exist independently of the body.” Be still for about 30 seconds.
  8. Visualize a reddish-pink silhouette or outline of your physical body.
  9. Silently say, “This is my emotional body. It contains any emotions that I have ever created or experienced. It allows me to feel and experience emotions and feelings, but it is not me.”
  10. See it fading and vaporizing into nothingness.
  11. Silently say, “I am not the body, I am not the emotions. I exist independently of the physical and emotional bodies.” Be still for about 30 seconds.
  12. Visualize a bluish-yellowish silhouette or outline of your physical body.
  13. Silently say, “This is my mental body. It contains any thoughts that I have ever created or experienced. It allows me to think and experience thoughts and ideas, but it is not me.”
  14. See it fading and vaporizing into nothingness.
  15. Silently say, “I am not the body, I am not the emotions, nor the thoughts. I exist independently of the physical, emotional, and mental bodies.” Be still for about 30 seconds.
  16. Silently say, “I am not the body; the body is a vehicle of the soul. I am not my emotions or my thoughts; they are just products of the soul. I am not even the mind. The mind is just the instrument of the soul. I am the soul! I am a being of Divine Intelligence, Divine Love, and Divine Power. I am connected to God. I am one with God. I am one with All. I am the Soul!” Be still for 3 to 5 minutes and simply let go.
  17. Slowly open your eyes, take several pranic breaths, and stretch.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

What should a scanning checklist contain?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The points on the scanning checklist include:Place your tongue on your palate.Perform a few cycles o...
What are some mindfulness techniques?
Find time for more mindfulness in your day by selecting a meditation method that puts you on the rig...
How can a beginner get more accurate results of energetic baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For your baseline, divide your body into four quadrants - low, middle, high, and top –  and perform ...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?