How does meditation on twin hearts work in physical and mental healing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Of all the techniques developed and taught by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, perhaps none prompts as many glowing testimonials of personal healing and positive life transformation as the Meditation on Twin Hearts. This meditation is truly special. It works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (the physical heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart), thereby enabling you to draw down a great amount of high quality divine energy into the crown. The prana that this meditation produces greatly promotes physical and mental health as well as inner illumination.

An energetically dirty aura, one that is clogged with unreconciled negative emotions, anxieties, anger, and fears, appears as a shimmering white cloud filled with dark-colored smudges and small vortices. These smudges and vortices are energetic disturbances that form functional boundaries in your energy body. They block the smooth, plentiful flow of prana and lead to physical ailments.

When someone who can see auras observes a person practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts, he sees a great downpouring of brilliant white light rushing into the crown and spreading throughout the entire energy body. This divine prana purges the energy body of contamination, which is how Meditation on Twin Hearts produces physical healing.

This opening of the crown and the increased flow of divine energy also makes possible inner illumination. After blessing the earth with the spiritual energy, you meditate on OM and the gap or the stillness between the OMs for about 10 minutes. You then let go and extend that period of stillness. Meditating on the gap between the OMs and during the extended period of stillness enables you to make contact with your higher self or soul. Repeated prolonged stillness and contact with your soul produces that state of inner illumination.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How do I perform a dissociation meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform dissociation medication:Sit down in a darkened room, close your eyes, and go through your...
Do I need to focus my intent for specific self-scanning?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
As you begin more targeted or specific self-scanning, make sure you keep your intent clear and firm ...
How long should I meditate?
Yogi Cameron AlborzianYogi Cameron Alborzian
When on a spiritual path based on the practice of Yoga, you will develop an intuitive knowledge of h...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?