How should I practice direct-clearing techniques?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Practice the direct clearing techniques - self-awareness and higher-level thinking exercises as needed, according to these guidelines:

-Either can be practiced daily, or even several times daily, until a problem is cleared and you no longer feel the negative emotion or limiting belief in your body.
-Each session should be 10 to 20 minutes long, depending on your ability to hold your attention and awareness productively and without strain.
-If you feel tired or uncomfortable before 20 minutes are up, simply end the session and try again later or the next day.
-Even if you have no issues that require work, it’s valuable to practice direct clearing techniques to help you understand how your unconscious mind communicates with you.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

What are some mindfulness techniques?
Mike LuqueMike Luque
One of my favorite mindfulness practices is also very easy. It involves simply sitting and increasin...
How can I stop my mind from wandering during meditation?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
There are many different types of meditation;one of the most important things to remember in any med...
How can I perform a scanning exercise on an animal?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Perform the four-step warm-up, then proceed.Sit, stand, or even kneel, if your animal is sleeping on...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?