How do I dispose my dirty energy properly?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The simplest and most effective way to neutralize the dirty energy that you sweep away from your aura is to throw it into a nearby bowl of salt water. Salt neutralizes dirty energy. To prepare your saline “disposal unit,” take a bowl or plastic container that holds about a quart, fill it two-thirds with water, and then pour in about 6 to 8 ounces of salt. You can use either table salt or rock salt, the kind that is used to melt ice and snow on roads (but not Epsom salts; they don’t have the same energetic cleansing ability). When you’re finished with each sweeping/ healing session, throw the dirty salt water into the toilet and flush it. If no salt water is available, visualize that you have a green fire burning in a bucket at your side, and throw the dirty energy into it. When you are finished sweeping, extinguish the flame by visualizing a bucket of water pouring on it.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How does meditation on twin hearts work in physical and mental healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Of all the techniques developed and taught by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, perhaps none prompts as many...
How can I perform a scanning exercise on an animal?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Perform the four-step warm-up, then proceed.Sit, stand, or even kneel, if your animal is sleeping on...
What should I know before practicing direct-clearing exercises?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Here are few notes on practicing the self-awareness and higher-level thinking exercises:-The right l...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?