How do I dispose my dirty energy properly?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The simplest and most effective way to neutralize the dirty energy that you sweep away from your aura is to throw it into a nearby bowl of salt water. Salt neutralizes dirty energy. To prepare your saline “disposal unit,” take a bowl or plastic container that holds about a quart, fill it two-thirds with water, and then pour in about 6 to 8 ounces of salt. You can use either table salt or rock salt, the kind that is used to melt ice and snow on roads (but not Epsom salts; they don’t have the same energetic cleansing ability). When you’re finished with each sweeping/ healing session, throw the dirty salt water into the toilet and flush it. If no salt water is available, visualize that you have a green fire burning in a bucket at your side, and throw the dirty energy into it. When you are finished sweeping, extinguish the flame by visualizing a bucket of water pouring on it.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

What are some mindfulness techniques?
Find time for more mindfulness in your day by selecting a meditation method that puts you on the rig...
What should I be aware of before performing meditation on twin hearts?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Since you’re working with prana of greater quantity and higher quality in the Meditation on Twin Hea...
What is general scanning?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
In general scanning, you scanned the aura for two characteristics: depth and strength. You scan chak...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?