How can I meditate while bathing?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
The bath is a great place to meditate and do guided imagery. You can let your mind take you to any place in the universe. What a wonderful gift to combine the healing power of the bath with the healing power of guided imagery. The bath is an act of remembering and re-creation. Remember the waters of your mother's womb. Recreate what you need today. Release by writing words in the water connected to any experience or emotion you want to release from your body or soul. These words take presence in the water. As you open the drain, imagine the words swirling down the drain. Reclaim who you are, uncluttered, focused, and new.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How can I practice mindfulness meditation?
Diana WinstonDiana Winston
The simplest way to practice mindfulness meditation is to find a relatively quiet place and time in ...
Do I need to focus my intent for specific self-scanning?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
As you begin more targeted or specific self-scanning, make sure you keep your intent clear and firm ...
How should I practice direct-clearing techniques?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Practice the direct clearing techniques - self-awareness and higher-level thinking exercises as need...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?