How can I meditate while bathing?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
The bath is a great place to meditate and do guided imagery. You can let your mind take you to any place in the universe. What a wonderful gift to combine the healing power of the bath with the healing power of guided imagery. The bath is an act of remembering and re-creation. Remember the waters of your mother's womb. Recreate what you need today. Release by writing words in the water connected to any experience or emotion you want to release from your body or soul. These words take presence in the water. As you open the drain, imagine the words swirling down the drain. Reclaim who you are, uncluttered, focused, and new.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

What should I be aware of before performing meditation on twin hearts?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Since you’re working with prana of greater quantity and higher quality in the Meditation on Twin Hea...
What is body scan meditation?
Michael J. Mufson, MDMichael J. Mufson, MD
Body scan meditation is a relaxation technique that incorporates breath focus and visualization. Thi...
How does meditation on twin hearts work in physical and mental healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Of all the techniques developed and taught by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, perhaps none prompts as many...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?