Do I need to focus my intent for specific self-scanning?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

As you begin more targeted or specific self-scanning, make sure you keep your intent clear and firm to ensure accuracy. Beginning Pranic Healing students can misread their aura without clear intent. Says Pranic Healing student Naila Vavra, “When I first began scanning, my biggest concern was that I would confuse one chakra for another or get a reading on the size of the aura instead of a specific chakra. ‘Intent’ was the magic word. The moment my intent was focused and I would silently say to myself, for example, ‘width of heart chakra,’ I would get an accurate reading instantly. When the intent is clear, the reading is accurate, and I can trust it.”

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How does meditation on twin hearts work in physical and mental healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Of all the techniques developed and taught by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, perhaps none prompts as many...
What is general scanning?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
In general scanning, you scanned the aura for two characteristics: depth and strength. You scan chak...
How can I perform a scanning exercise on another person?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, it is better if you stand. Your subject can sit or stand. He should just relax an...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?