Do I need to focus my intent for specific self-scanning?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

As you begin more targeted or specific self-scanning, make sure you keep your intent clear and firm to ensure accuracy. Beginning Pranic Healing students can misread their aura without clear intent. Says Pranic Healing student Naila Vavra, “When I first began scanning, my biggest concern was that I would confuse one chakra for another or get a reading on the size of the aura instead of a specific chakra. ‘Intent’ was the magic word. The moment my intent was focused and I would silently say to myself, for example, ‘width of heart chakra,’ I would get an accurate reading instantly. When the intent is clear, the reading is accurate, and I can trust it.”

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How do I perform a dissociation meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform dissociation medication:Sit down in a darkened room, close your eyes, and go through your...
How do I acquire objectivity through meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Regular meditation gives you perspective on yourself, your habits, and your behaviors. You come to s...
How can I learn meditation?
Many people find the idea of meditation to be daunting. They think they do not have the time, saying...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?