What happens if I miss a dose of Suboxone?

Generally you should take a missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, do not take an extra dose if it is nearly time for your next one. Don't try to make up for the missed dose by taking an extra puff or doubling your dosage.

Continue Learning about Dependency Agent

How effective is varenicline?
Studies show that people who use varenicline at the recommended dose of 2 mg a day are 3 times more ...
What should I know before taking varenicline?
Bupropion and varenicline have been shown to help people with schizophrenia quit smoking. But relaps...
What is varenicline (Chantix)?
Varenicline (Chantix) is approved by the FDA to help people quit smoking. It is thought to reduce ni...
What are the side effects of varenicline?
Dr. Frank T. Leone, MDDr. Frank T. Leone, MD
Varenicline can be used to help you stop smoking, as it reduces the urge to smoke. However, it may c...