How soon after taking Suboxone will my symptoms improve?

Suboxone doesn't treat symptoms so much as prevent symptoms from appearing. That is to say, the objective of taking Suboxone is to prevent withdrawal symptoms when you begin weaning yourself off of your opiate addiction. The buprenorphine supplies a "high" that fools your mind into thinking you are still taking the opiate, while the naloxone prevents the body from physically manifesting symptoms of chemical withdrawal.

Continue Learning about Dependency Agent

What should I know before taking varenicline?
Bupropion and varenicline have been shown to help people with schizophrenia quit smoking. But relaps...
What are the side effects of varenicline?
Dr. Frank T. Leone, MDDr. Frank T. Leone, MD
Varenicline can be used to help you stop smoking, as it reduces the urge to smoke. However, it may c...
What drugs may interact with varenicline?
Some patients who took varenicline along with nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) reported higher rat...
What is varenicline (Chantix)?
Varenicline (Chantix) is approved by the FDA to help people quit smoking. It is thought to reduce ni...