Will my Medicare Part D premiums increase if I earn too much money?

The income levels for higher premiums start at $85,000 for a single person or $170,000 for married couples filing joint tax returns. If your income level is higher than those threshold numbers, your Medicare Part D prescription drug premiums are scheduled to increase.

Continue Learning about Medicare

What to Consider When Shopping for Medicare Coverage
Between October 15 and December 7, Medicare’s annual open enrollment period, millions of Medicare beneficiaries have a chance to make changes to their...
How do I file a Medicare claim?
If you are enrolled in Original Medicare (Medicare Advantage does not have to file claims) you can...
Why was Medicare developed?
Medicare was developed to increase senior citizens’ access to quality health care. In the mid-1960s,...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?