Who is eligible for Medicare Advantage options?

Anyone who is eligible for Original Medicare is eligible for Medicare Advantage. However, since the plans are run by private companies, there may be additional eligibility requirements or different enrollment periods, so check with the plan you choose.

Read the plan carefully before you sign up and be aware of frequent changes to the plan.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Pick the Right Medicare Part D Plan for You
If you're just reaching Medicare age, you might be surprised to find out that traditional Medicare doesn't cover prescription drugs. As drug costs ros...
Does Medicare pay for nursing home stays?
Juliet WilkinsonJuliet Wilkinson
I would like to add to the previous answers to this question in reminding about the Medicare hospice...
Who do I call for Medicare billing questions?
You can call the Medicare helpline for questions about billing. The number is 1-800-633-4227. Good l...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?