Who do I call for Medicare billing questions?

You can call the Medicare helpline for questions about billing. The number is 1-800-633-4227. Good luck on getting that answered.

The Medicare helpline can also provide information about programs to help you pay medical bills, Medicare services, fraud and abuse, long-term care insurance, appeals, and complaints.

If you can, try to make the call while taking a walk so that you’re getting those steps in and crossing things off your to-do list.

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
Is there any aid available to help me pay for Medicare?
You bet. There are a number of programs that help you pay for Medicare, if you’re eligible. Here’s a...
Does Medicare send representatives to sell Medicare supplemental policy?
AARPAARP
Medicare never sends representatives to go door-to-door. Nor will program representatives try to sel...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?