Where can I get additional information on Medicare benefits?

You can get additional information on Medicare benefits from Medicare at 1-800-999-1118 or online at www.medicare.gov.

You can also try the Social Security office at 1-800-772-1213 or online at www.socialsecurity.gov. Your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) is another great resource. They provide free counseling and education about Medicare plans and coverage.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Pick the Right Medicare Part D Plan for You
If you're just reaching Medicare age, you might be surprised to find out that traditional Medicare doesn't cover prescription drugs. As drug costs ros...
Will the cost of vasectomy reversal procedure be covered by medicare?
Peter N. Mattar, MDPeter N. Mattar, MD
The cost of vasectomy reversal is almost never covered by any insurance carrier.  Specialized Urolog...
Can my 20-year-old son be added to my Medicare policy?
AARPAARP
No, he cannot be added to your Medicare, although there is a provision in the new law that allows ad...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?