When should I review my Medicare plan options?

You should use Medicare’s open enrollment as an opportunity to review all your Medicare choices to select a plan that works best for you. Open enrollment is available each year between October 15 and December 7.

When evaluating different plans, remember to consider:
  • Cost: What are the monthly premiums, the annual deductible and copays?
  • Coverage: What services are covered?
  • Quality: How does the plan rate on providing quality care?

Continue Learning about Medicare

What to Consider When Shopping for Medicare Coverage
Between October 15 and December 7, Medicare’s annual open enrollment period, millions of Medicare beneficiaries have a chance to make changes to their...
Will my Medicare Part D premiums increase if I earn too much money?
AARPAARP
The income levels for higher premiums start at $85,000 for a single person or $170,000 for married c...
Will additional preventive services be covered by the changes to Medicare?
Yes!! The newest addition is a free, yearly “wellness” physical exam that you get in addition to y...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?