What can I do if I am not on a Medicare Part B plan for a transplant?

Transplant recipients not eligible for Medicare Part B will have access to immunosuppressive and non-immunosuppressive drugs through the Medicare Part D program (if a plan in your region has a drug formulary that includes immunosuppressive drugs). In the event that a plan in your region has a drug formulary that includes immunosuppressive drugs, transplant recipients will still incur monthly premiums, a yearly deductible, as well as significant coverage limits.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Protect Yourself Against Common Medicare Scams
It's that time of year again when the nation's 54 million Medicare beneficiaries have the chance to swap Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription dr...
Is there anyone I can talk to about my specific Medicare eligibility needs?
Yes. You can make an appointment with a Social Security representative at your local office by cal...
Does Medicare pay for nursing home stays?
Juliet WilkinsonJuliet Wilkinson
I would like to add to the previous answers to this question in reminding about the Medicare hospice...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?