How can Medicare Part C affect my Medigap elibility?

If you opted for a Medicare Advantage health plan (aka Part C), you cannot also buy a Medigap policy. Although you do have out-of-pocket expenses with Medicare Advantage, they are typically not as great as with Original Medicare.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Protect Yourself Against Common Medicare Scams
It's that time of year again when the nation's 54 million Medicare beneficiaries have the chance to swap Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription dr...
Is there any aid available to help me pay for Medicare?
You bet. There are a number of programs that help you pay for Medicare, if you’re eligible. Here’s a...
How can Medicare fraud be prevented?
The best way to prevent Medicare fraud is by protecting your Medicare card number. Just like wit...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?