What parts of Medicare have premiums, deductibles and copayments?

You will pay premiums for Part B, Medicare Advantage (Part C) and Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D), each of which is an optional coverage. These plans also have deductibles and copayments. 

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Protect Yourself Against Common Medicare Scams
It's that time of year again when the nation's 54 million Medicare beneficiaries have the chance to swap Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription dr...
When will I receive my Medicare membership card?
If you enrolled either automatically (because you receive disability or retirement benefits from Soc...
Can I sign up for Medicare Part D at any time?
Not really. You can sign up for Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage) when you first beco...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?