Is it true that Medicare Advantage will no longer be available?

No. Nothing in the new law will make Medicare Advantage plans go away. Medicare Advantage plans will differ in how they respond to the changes as a result of the new health care law. Every year, companies that offer Medicare Advantage plans make decisions about what they charge and whether they will continue in the insurance market. Under the new law, they will continue to make the same set of business decisions.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Protect Yourself Against Common Medicare Scams
It's that time of year again when the nation's 54 million Medicare beneficiaries have the chance to swap Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription dr...
Does Medicare pay for nursing home stays?
Juliet WilkinsonJuliet Wilkinson
I would like to add to the previous answers to this question in reminding about the Medicare hospice...
What if I have not worked long enough to qualify for Medicare?
If you have not worked long enough to qualify for Medicare, you will need to file for Social Securit...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?