How can Medicare benefit me?

Medicare can benefit you by covering a large share of your healthcare expenses.

Hospital care, home health care, and hospice care are all covered under Medicare Part A with no monthly premium. That’s why you paid those taxes for all those years, so you could reap the benefit of reasonably priced health care once you stop working. You can also receive additional coverage for physician visits, diagnostic tests, and prescription drugs at a reasonable cost through Medicare Part B, C, and D.

Continue Learning about Medicare

What Is Medicare? 4 Essential Questions, Answered
If you’ll soon be turning 65, you’re probably starting to think about Medicare, the federal health insurance program currently covering more than 55 m...
Does Medicare send representatives to sell Medicare supplemental policy?
AARPAARP
Medicare never sends representatives to go door-to-door. Nor will program representatives try to sel...
How will the new healthcare law affect me if I have long-term care needs?
AARPAARP
People with long-term care needs will be able to get more services to help them live independently i...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?