How can Medicare benefit me?

Medicare can benefit you by covering a large share of your healthcare expenses.

Hospital care, home health care, and hospice care are all covered under Medicare Part A with no monthly premium. That’s why you paid those taxes for all those years, so you could reap the benefit of reasonably priced health care once you stop working. You can also receive additional coverage for physician visits, diagnostic tests, and prescription drugs at a reasonable cost through Medicare Part B, C, and D.

Continue Learning about Medicare

5 Ways Medicare Has Changed in 50 Years
5 Ways Medicare Has Changed in 50 Years
It has been 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson signed a health insurance program for older Americans into law on July 30, 1965. Medicare continue...
What questions should I ask about Medicare Supplements for a transplant?
Methodist Specialty and Transplant HospitalMethodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
Questions you should ask when looking into Medicare Supplements for a transplant: Will this poli...
What does the new healthcare law mean for people ages 50 to 64?
AARPAARP
If you are 50 to 64 years old, the new health care law may benefit you in several ways. It makes it ...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?