How can existing health benefits affect the cost of my Medicare?

Your health care resources over and above those available through Medicare will have a major impact on how you use Medicare and how much you will pay for the benefits Medicare offers.

Before making a decision whether or not to use Medicare, or making changes to any of your non-Medicare health care coverage, find out how your decisions will affect your overall health insurance portfolio.

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
Is there any aid available to help me pay for Medicare?
You bet. There are a number of programs that help you pay for Medicare, if you’re eligible. Here’s a...
How is Medicare administered?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, part of the Department of Health and Human Services,...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?