How can existing health benefits affect the cost of my Medicare?

Your health care resources over and above those available through Medicare will have a major impact on how you use Medicare and how much you will pay for the benefits Medicare offers.

Before making a decision whether or not to use Medicare, or making changes to any of your non-Medicare health care coverage, find out how your decisions will affect your overall health insurance portfolio.

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
What happens to my younger spouse when I go on Medicare at age 65?
AARPAARP
The best option for your spouse, frankly, is for you to work longer—if this is at all possible—so th...
How much long-term care does Medicare cover?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
People think that Medicare will carry the day for long term care. It does for no more than eight...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?