Who can I ask about dropping my private insurance for Medicare?

Medicare and/or your insurer or benefits manager at your employer or union can answer your questions — and it doesn’t hurt to confirm answers by speaking with a second source. Never drop your private coverage without fully understanding the consequences. You may not be able to get it back! 

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
How can I get Medicare coverage for blood glucose test strips?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
In order to receive Medicare coverage for blood glucose test strips and related supplies, a prescrip...
When was Medicare developed?
Medicare was officially signed into law on July 30, 1965, but Harry Truman started throwing around t...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?