You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q Does Medicare cover diabetes education?
- Q How does Medicare work with AARP?
- Q What if I cannot afford to pay for my prescriptions?
- Q How can I learn more about Medicare?
- Q How does my insurer decide what is an experimental treatment?
- Q How much does Medigap insurance cost?