You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q How much does Medigap insurance cost?
- Q How does the new healthcare law strengthen Medicare?
- Q How is Medicare funded?
- Q What changes are being made to Medigap plans?
- Q What if I cannot afford to pay for my prescriptions?
- Q Does Medicare cover diabetes education?