You will know if you have Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan by checking your enrollment status. Your enrollment status shows the name of your plan, what type of coverage you have, and how long you’ve had it. You can check your status online at www.mymedicare.gov or call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227.
- Q How was Medicare developed?
- Q What are the different types of Medicare?
- Q Is there anyone I can talk to about my specific Medicare eligibility needs?
- Q Can I cover my family under my Medicare coverage?
- Q What are my payment options for my Medicare premiums?
- Q What if I cannot afford to pay for my prescriptions?