Can I cover my family under my Medicare coverage?

When it comes to Medicare, it’s each man, woman, or child for him or herself. You cannot cover your family under your Medicare plan. The health insurance only covers the person who qualifies. So if your spouse also qualifies, encourage him/her to enroll as well. For more information about Medicare coverage call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
Who can I call for help with my Medicare application?
You can call your local Social Security office or your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SH...
How can I qualify for the Medicare home care benefit?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
To see a full list of Medicare Coverage, please go to the following website: http://www.medicare.gov...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?