An invasive procedure is medical procedure in which the body is "invaded" or entered by a needle, tube, device or scope. Invasive procedures can include anything from the simple needle prick for a blood test or shot, to inserting a tube, device or scope, to major surgeries.
- Q What is a Valsalva leak point pressure test?
- Q What is outpatient care?
- Q What is the da Vinci surgical system?
- Q What conditions can now be treated endoscopically?
- Q What is a balloon occlusion test?
- Q What is meant by specificity of a medical test?