An invasive procedure is medical procedure in which the body is "invaded" or entered by a needle, tube, device or scope. Invasive procedures can include anything from the simple needle prick for a blood test or shot, to inserting a tube, device or scope, to major surgeries.
- Q What are some types of cross-sectional interventional services (CIS)?
- Q What is radiofrequency catheter ablation?
- Q What is outpatient care?
- Q What is laparoscopic surgery?
- Q How do I inject the medicine in a subcutaneous injection?
- Q What should I know before I try rTMS?