An invasive procedure is medical procedure in which the body is "invaded" or entered by a needle, tube, device or scope. Invasive procedures can include anything from the simple needle prick for a blood test or shot, to inserting a tube, device or scope, to major surgeries.
- Q What are the side effects of embolization?
- Q Can inkjet technology help deliver medication to patients?
- Q What should I know before I try rTMS?
- Q What set-up is used to administer transcranial magnetic stimulation?
- Q What is transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)?
- Q What is a false-negative test result?