Will I receive good care if I participate in a clinical trial?

Some people think that the care given to people who participate in clinical trials is not good. Quite the opposite is true. Doctors must follow a very thorough and detailed plan called a protocol and report on how the plan was followed. People who are in clinical trials get excellent care and are followed very closely by doctors and their staff.

Continue Learning about Medical Research

Joining a Clinical Trial: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
You may not feel as if you have much choice when it comes to healthcare for a serious illness. But whether or not to join a clinical trial is complete...
What happens during a phase-three clinical trial?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
In phase 3 clinical trials, people are assigned at random to receive either the new treatment or the...
What is a new drug application?
PhRMAPhRMA
Once all three phases of the clinical trials are complete, a company analyzes all of the data. If th...
As a Technology Giant, Do You Have to Provide Leadership to an Entire Nation?