Will I receive good care if I participate in a clinical trial?

Some people think that the care given to people who participate in clinical trials is not good. Quite the opposite is true. Doctors must follow a very thorough and detailed plan called a protocol and report on how the plan was followed. People who are in clinical trials get excellent care and are followed very closely by doctors and their staff.

Continue Learning about Medical Research

Joining a Clinical Trial: Should You or Shouldn’t You?
You may not feel as if you have much choice when it comes to healthcare for a serious illness. But whether or not to join a clinical trial is complete...
What is a biological profile?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
A biological profile is a summary of the biological actions of a substance. A biological profile may...
Who conducts medical research?
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)
Medical research is conducted by scientists who are experts in a range of fields, and no progress wo...
What Are the Subjects That Interest You the Most Where Science Doesn't Have an Answer?