The Medicaid program can cover the cost of unpaid medical bills up to three months before you applied for assistance once you are determined eligible. Check with your state's Medicaid program about specific requirements.
- Q What help is available to cancer patients for housing needs and costs?
- Q Does Medicaid offer reimbursements for experimental devices or drugs?
- Q Can I seek help from a pharmaceutical company if I am uninsured?
- Q How can I afford regular breast and cervical cancer screenings?
- Q What are some health insurance benefits caregivers should be aware of?
- Q What general guidelines does Medicaid follow to reimburse pharmacies?