The Medicaid program can cover the cost of unpaid medical bills up to three months before you applied for assistance once you’re determined eligible. Check with your state's Medicaid program about specific eligibility requirements.
- Q Can I receive Medicaid if my adult children care for me?
- Q Where do I go if I am interested in getting Medicaid?
- Q Can a disabled person work and receive Medicaid?
- Q Are people with HIV eligible for Medicaid?
- Q How do pregnant women enroll in Medicaid?
- Q Who is eligible for Medicaid?