How can I manage my measles on a daily basis?

If you have measles, stay in contact with your doctor. Your doctor will want you to monitor yourself for any signs of worsening or secondary complications, like an ear infection or pneumonia. Rest at home and try to stay away from other people to prevent the spread of the virus. Drink lots of water to replace lost fluids. You may bring down your fever with acetaminophen or ibuprofen, but make sure to follow the drug's directions accordingly.

Continue Learning about Measles (Rubeola)

Measles Outbreaks Should Be a Wakeup Call
For parents who haven’t gotten their kids vaccinated, here’s a wakeup call: Measles outbreaks are on the rise. In the first five months of 2019, conf...
What role does the CDC play in dealing with measles outbreaks?
State and local health departments have the lead in investigating measles cases and outbreaks when t...
5 Must-Know Facts About the Measles
5 Must-Know Facts About the Measles5 Must-Know Facts About the Measles5 Must-Know Facts About the Measles5 Must-Know Facts About the Measles
Get the truth about the disease that’s making headlines. 
Who Is at Risk for Measles?
Who Is at Risk for Measles?