How can I find time for breakfast if I'm trying to lose weight?

Manuel Villacorta
Make sure you eat breakfast every day. And if you just wake up and hope you make time for it, guess what -- you won't or you'll grab something that's conveniently unhealthy. You need to plan for it. On Sunday, shop for yogurt and fruit or pre-make some egg white muffin soufflés you can microwave during the week. Taking a proactive stance in your weight loss program is critical to your success. And it's not hard; it just requires a little planning and a little extra time. The important thing is not to think of it as a chore; think of it as a luxury you deserve. You may plan to get up thirty minutes earlier, or go to bed thirty minutes earlier. Be strategic about it, the way you would with an important work project, and then commit to your own success. Remember, this isn't a one-time quick solve; it's a set of skills you'll use for life. It's not a sprint; it's a marathon.
Eating Free: The Carb-Friendly Way to Lose Inches, Embrace Your Hunger, and Keep Weight Off for Good

Eating Free reveals why the prevailing wisdom on weight loss--low-calorie, no carbs, high-intensity exercise--sharply clashes with the facts of human biology and human nature, setting dieters up for...

Continue Learning about Meal Planning and Weight Loss

how can eating on a regular schedule help me lose weight ?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Eat on a schedule, lose weight. So say researchers who found that mice on a regular eating schedule ...
why should i avoid going to the grocery store when i am hungry ?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
If you want to lose weight, never go to a grocery store hungry. We've all heard this one before, but...
how can eating breakfast help me lose weight ?
how can i save money at the grocery store ?