What is Hellerwork?

Hellerwork is a series of 11 one-hour sessions of deep tissue bodywork and movement education designed to realign the body and release chronic tension and stress. Hellerwork makes the connection between movement and body alignment, and restores the body’s natural balance from the inside out. Verbal dialogue is used to assist the client in becoming aware of emotional stress that may be related to physical tension.

Hellerwork offers a conscious approach to changing your body. Because of the constant verbal dialogue between practitioner and patient, you learn how to change negative postures and how to become aware of stored emotions. While not for everyone, Hellerwork is recommended for stress reduction, body realignment, and optimal health.
Miracle Touch: A Complete Guide to Hands-On Therapies That Have the Amazing Ability to Heal

Discover the Healing Power of Human TouchCurious about the benefits of touch therapy? Interest in hands-on therapies has skyrocketed, and even conventional physicians now embrace these treatments as...

Continue Learning about Massage Therapy

How do I give a targeted massage for neck muscle pain?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
It is easiest to identify the location of cervical (neck) spasm by lying flat on your back looki...
What is the importance of body work?
Denise ChranowskiDenise Chranowski
One of the single most important factors to how well we age is how 'fat' we are getting.  If you can...
What Is a Foam Roller?
What Is a Foam Roller?
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?