How should I give my partner a sensual massage?

Offering a massage lets your partner know you recognize his or her need for a little attention. Your partner will appreciate your thoughtfulness, and this gesture will help improve your intimate relationship in the long run, both emotionally and physically. The power of touch is not to be underestimated. How can you give a massage to remember? To make massage night truly special, set the mood. Dim the lights and use a linen spray infused with pheromones to enhance your sexual scent. Don't be afraid to be dramatic -- throw rose petals on your bed! Light candles to create a soft glow.

Now on to the main event! Light a soy candle and let some of it melt. Blow out the flame and then pour the melted wax directly onto your lover. Soy melts at a very low temperature, so there is no risk of being burned by hot wax. You can then rub the warm oil into your partner's skin. It only takes a few drops to do a whole body massage!

Need a little twist? Try giving your massage with a personal massager, which will add stimulation and relieve you of some of the work. Enjoy!
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Massage Therapy

When should massage not be used?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Massage should not be used on acute injuries, open wounds, or when a fracture is suspected. It shoul...
Does massage help treat neck and shoulder pain?
Ms. Karena WuMs. Karena Wu
Massage can provide temporary relief of neck and shoulder pain as an adjunct to physical therapy, bu...
How can I give myself a foot massage?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
Here's how to do a foot massage: Sit in a comfortable chair. Bend your left leg and rest your left...
How can massage benefit my child with asthma?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Regular massage therapy can benefit asthma patients by relaxing the musculature and reducing anxiety...